Oakleaf are working alongside a successful international organisation based in Oxfordshire who are looking for a Workforce Planning Analyst to join their team for 3-4 months.
As a Workforce Planning Analyst you will be reporting into the Workforce Planning Manager - your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing a main point of contact service for stakeholders and advising on potential changes where necessary
- Analysing and reporting on data related to HR activity for stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Assisting with the redesign of their current blueprint in the midst of ongoing changes and growth within the organisation
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent Excel and VBA skills
- Experience reporting and building insight from data relating to HR activity
- Liaising and providing a main point of contact service for senior stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to diversify your skillset and take your career to the next level!
If this could be of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 7672 or email@example.com