Learning and Development Assistant- London, Human Resources, £25-29K
Our client, an international management consulting firm, is looking for a Learning and Development Assistant to be supporting the administration and operations of their training programme.
In the role you will valuable in assuring excellent learning and development offering across the organisation's global offices.
As a Learning and Development Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to L&D Managers and Co-Ordinator's in global offices to provide an excellent training programme.
- Support both office and offsite training sessions.
- Administer the registration process for regional and international training for consultants.
- Overlook training attendance, cancellations, registration of staff.
- Utilise Excel to manage large data sets.
- Report and feedback on training sessions, using excel and PowerPoint to create and deliver reports.
- Help with the initial development on Senior recruitments.
- Being passionate in finding unique ways of working to drive efficiency in the team.
- Help L&D Manager in providing an agenda for L&D.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Be able to work in an autonomous manner
- Be able to multi-task
- Excellent problem-solving skills/Excellent analytical and strategic thinking
- Bachelor's Degree/ Strong school grades
- Experience in an administrative role
- Passion in Learning and Development
- Excellent using Microsoft Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and increase your exposure within the sector.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Abishek Sudhakar on 02030312468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org