Resource and Capacity Planning Manager
Resource and Capacity Planning Manager required for a new job in York
Your new company
A not for profit organisation based in York seek to appoint a Resource and Capacity Planning Manager.
Your new role
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity, the role of Resource and Capacity Planning Manager to work with their Operational Areas (including Contact Centre). Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this role will be responsible for developing and maintaining accurate supply and demand forecasts and providing recommendations to support the business in making optimum use of available resource to achieve service level targets. Key responsibilities will include:
- Own, lead and manage the Resource Planning function for the organisation and wider group where necessary
- Ensure the business is staffed appropriately to handle forecasted contact volume within agreed KPI's
- Work with the wider FP&A team to ensure business resource is used economically and feed into the quarterly planning process
- Ensure the business has access to forecasts (short and long range) and planning related reporting to make informed business decisions
- Fully support and influence the business on technical solutions related to contact channels and customer journeys
- Mentor and develop Resource Planning Analyst to deliver on their objectives.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to Degree level; they will also have advanced Excel data manipulation and analysis skills. They will have prior experience of forecasting/scheduling across a complex, multi-disciplinary Customer Service Function and previous experience with Verint Workforce Management (Impact 360) and Avaya telephony routing would be desirable.
What you'll get in return
The role offers a competitive salary with a generous pension scheme, private health care, 35 days holiday (inc stat's).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.