*Senior HR Business Partner*
My client is an international brand who is looking for their HR Business Partner, who will be responsible for aligning strategic business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. Leads and manages people agenda in a company's business unit/area, and acts as a facilitator for the company's management team. The HR Business Partner is a highly experienced HR professional with a broad experience in various HR areas of expertise.
- Responsible for the provision of HR advice, mentoring and support to line managers in a wide
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit / area in the delivery of the people agenda, challenging the business and ensuring alignment to business objectives
- Range of strategic and operational HR issues, including:
- Recruitment and staffing
- Performance management and appraisals
- Career development and succession planning
- Compliance and risk management
- Employee retention o Workforce planning
- Employee relations o Conflict resolution, disciplinary action
- Organizational review and change
- Builds a strong business relationship with the business unit / area and transfers HR requests and solutions to/from the business unit.
- Implements best practices and supports the delivery of HR processes at the business unit / area.
- Identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Acts as a performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management agenda Participates and leads the change management projects
- Perform the role of HR tag for CoE (Reward & Talent), inputting requirements to the CoEs and monitoring their delivery in line with business needs
- Actively engage in the employee relations agenda, delivering desired actions and outcomes
- Use HR Analytics to create value and move to predictive analytics which help the business understand key issues and decisions
- Ensure with local legislative and group corporate requirements compliance
- Engage with local industry forums to stay connected with industry trends and represent Neptune externally
Requires relevant higher university degree
Typically a minimum of 8 to 10 years relevant HR experience
High level of subject matter HR expertise and experience from Oil & Gas industry
Business acumen and ability to understand the business plan and key drivers
Highly developed communication skills to present complicated issues in an understandable way, and to influence others to ensure compliance
Build strong and trusting relations with key stakeholders, such as employee representatives, management and employees
Project management ability, both in terms of processes and leading a team
BEHAVIOURS & VALUES
Taking initiative, engagement, and tenacity requested
Very good interpersonal communication, coaching and influencing skills
Adaptability and flexibility - take pragmatic approaches to problem solving
Disciplined - structured and focused in delivery
Strong analytical capability and data orientation - ability to read data and identify trends
- Health, Safety & Environment Excellence in HSE is demanded
- Integrity: Commitment to ethical operations and respect to all individuals across all organizations.
- Accountability: Take responsibility of actions and results
- Teamwork: Only together can we grow, only in partnership can we succeed