The role will manage the casework load for the business, collate and support with the engagement plans and focusing on any restructure, TUPE and other HR Operational issues, in line with the People Plan.
A leading transport business based in North West London.
- Oversee and lead on complex employee relations cases, covering disciplinary, grievance, flexible working, sickness absence (short term & long term), redundancy and dispute resolution.
- Supporting and coaching Leads in the driving of robust performance management issues and processes.
- Manage the employee case load for the business, providing statistic updates and appropriate support and interventions when required.
- Managing the updating, creation and implementation of all People policies and procedures in line with employment legalisation and Solus Values
- Work with the Payroll, pensions and reward manager to ensure an efficient hr services for the business, through systems and processes.
- Lead on employee engagement for the sites, ensure that action plans are in place, monitoring progress and seeking ways to improve engagement.
- Drive our purpose, principles and values through everything People related we do to support and drive our culture. .
- Ensuring all HR data is inputted accurately to enable robust HR management information.
- Update and maintain all HR management information, for SLT & Board.
- Work in harmony with the Pay, Reward & Pensions Manager, Learning and Development Manager and Talent Acquisition Manager to achieve the People Plan.
- Work with the Head of HR to support the development of our leaders.
- Work with the head of HR on the delivery of the growth strategy.
- Build strong business relationships with key stakeholders, providing support and coaching to line managers on all people related issues
- Undertake ad hoc project work as required
A bachelors' degree, CIPD accreditation (or equivalent) and extensive experience in the field.
Robust employee relations experience, ideally from blue collar environments such as manufacturing or retail preferred.
Superb communication honed in business partnering/advisory roles
Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the Senior Leadership Team
Ability to represent the HR function as part of the bigger business picture
Confident directing HR and advising leaders on all aspects of people management and development.
Demonstrable experience in managing TUPE, redundancy or other relevant and complex HR projects
Strong understanding of employment law
A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits