*HR Manager (m/f/x)*
My client is a respected international company who is looking for the HR Manager for their Frankfurt office.
- Leadership in the Talent Acquisition acquisition, management and Human Resources
- Manage employee relations and personal issues in accordance with corporate standards, values and labour law, acting as an HR Business Partner.
- Manage, review and optimize HR operation/administration processes and ensure
continuous improvement, including modernisation of processes
- Become the primary point of contact for all of our employees to coordinate and
perform day-to-day HR tasks
- Able to lead and create new HR policies, drive enterprise-wide benefit incentives and empowerment for all employees
What will you find?
- A vibrant international environment.
- Playing an active and important role in the development of the company and it's subsidiaries.
- Development of new frameworks and solutions for daily work.
- Demanding challenges to which you can contribute creatively.
- Fast pace and agile working environment
- Proficiency in German and English (written and spoken), an additional language will be valued.
- A strong communicator, a team player with a great technical affinity and understanding on how to prioritize and be hands-on when needed.
- You have an interest in international logistics and supply chain, automobile industry would be a plus
- You have around 5 years of experience in an HR function.
- Previous leadership and management roles are beneficial
If you think this is the right opportunity for you please feel free to send your CV to Alejandro Agustin Cano firstname.lastname@example.org
and call +44 2030 312468 (Option 1)