Oakleaf are currently working with an international financial services business who are currently going through an exciting period of growth and change. They are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team on a 5 on a 12 month basis initially.
Ideal candidates will have previous HR experience and knowledge of Workday.
- First point of contact for general HR queries, including Workday support
- Liaison with HR Shared Services, Talent Acquisition, Talent & Learning, Payroll and HRIS
- Responsible for new joiner and leaver administration
- Manage on/offboarding
- Note taker on ER cases
- Provide general administrative support to HR team including: travel arrangements, expenses, processing invoices, diary management and scheduling of meetings
- Support the HRBPs with key change projects
- Support the Talent Management, Performance Management and Year End Review process
- Provide HR data reporting and analysis
- Previous HR Administration experience is essential
- Workday experience is highly desired
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external clients
If you are interested please apply and email email@example.com for further information.