HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner - 12 Month FTC
Your new company
My client are a well known financially services business with multiple sites in the region and a Head Office in Leek.
They are now looking to hire a HR Business Partner/Senior Advisor to join their team to cover maternity for a period of 12 months. To be considered for this position you must be on a maximum of one week notice period.
Your new role
As HR Business Partner you will provide a key interface between HR and the designated client group to embed a strategic approach to Human Resources. Working in partnership with managers to provide professional, customer focused HR advice and solutions that support and build organisational and people capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the development and implementation of coherent People Plans within the client group that enable, facilitate and achieve organisational and cultural change.
- Take the lead on more complex case management and use analytics and insight to deliver service and business improvements.
- Provide expert and accurate people advice to assist and coach line managers in increasing the performance of their teams and in managing business change effectively.
- Support with the development of an engaging recruitment and on boarding process ensuring the business becomes the employer of choice.
- Stay abreast in new developments in both Employment Law and external changes affecting the client group.
- To be responsible for delivering excellence in all aspects of service delivery by identifying areas for improvement in services and implementing good practice.
- Working with the Learning and Development Business Partner to influence and coach managers to identify high performance and to initiate development opportunities, embedding talent development and succession planning, linked to the needs of the organisation.
- Provide guidance to line managers on HR policy and interpretation.
- To ensure that automation of all transactional HR activity is considered and put in place
- Develop and contribute to strategies, new initiatives, policies and procedures to meet the aims of the business
- Take a proactive and key role in projects, including effective planning and monitoring of projects, managing risk, issues and benefits and contingency planning.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Level 3 (with willingness to upgrade to Level 5)
- Business Partner experience in a busy HR department.
- Demonstrable case management experience, including employee relations and performance management
- Providing support and guidance to managers
- Automation of HR transactional workflows
- Working on HR software systems, drawing data for analysis
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to meet new demands
- Remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Relationship and People Skills
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility with all levels and functions
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal with numerous issues
- Ability to use initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Products
- Good IT literacy
- Creative thinking for innovative solutions to transform the way in which the HR team works
- Modern approach to delivery of HR transactional activities
What you'll get in return
The role will pay a salary of up to £30,000 plus an excellent benefits package including generous holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.