HR Coordinator 12 month contract based in Southend
Your new company
A HR Coordinator is required on a fixed term contract of 12 months for a global organisation based in Southend On Sea.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Operations Manager and supporting a team of Business Partners you will be responsible for:
* Responsible for the induction processes ensuring best practice & company policy is applied.
* To be responsible for ensuring the on-boarding process runs smoothly including overseeing all aspect of the process
* Support the management of any employee relations case load
* To prepare adhoc individual tailored letters for grievances, discipinaries etc as required
* Support in the management of maternity, paternity and sick absence issues supporting managers and holding meetings to discuss same with employees
* Monitor short term sickness across the company and ensure prerequisite admin is undertaken and that a consistent approach is applied across the board ensuring all appropriate documentation is complete and systems are updated appropriately
* Support HRBP's with managing long term sickness cases including facilitation of occupational health reports
* Provide accurate advice to employees and management on general HR policies/procedures and manage the processes
* Assist improved employee performance through support to line management and HR in performance related issues that may arise
* To provide reports to the HRBP's and Operations Management as required
* To work collaboratively with other members of the department to ensure that processes are handled professionally and quality and customer care is maintained at all times
* Assist in any program rollouts (i.e. performance review process, salary planning, benefits open enrolment, etc.)
* Conduct exit interviews as and when required escalating contentious cases to the relevant HRBP
* To work collaboratively with the BPs and managers in processing staff changes forms timely and accurately ensuring the relevant paperwork is completed and systems updated
* Ensure all probation periods reviews are completed within a timely fashion and those that are likely to fall out of process should be escalated to the relevant HRBP.
* Process any system data changes or paper work for life cycle events such as promotions leavers and offer letters ensuring all the relevant paperwork is generated and issued
What you'll need to succeed
* Part qualified CIPD preferred
* Graduate in a relevant discipline is desirable but not essential
* Experienced in dealing with Employee Relations matters such as disciplinary and grievances
* To be able to work autonomously and actively seek out areas for development and improvement within the business
* Methodical, accurate and organised with excellent attention to detail
* Strong customer service advocacy always putting the needs of the employee and manager first
* An ability to multi task and prioritise a consistently heavy workload
* Willingness to learn, solution orientated and curious with an appetite to continually review and improve processes.
* An ability to be discreet and professional and maintain confidentiality of information
* Ability to cope in a fast, dynamic and ever evolving environment in a calm and professional manner
* Previous experience in Human Resources administration and HR systems essential
* Excellent computer skills including strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
What you'll get in return
A 12 month contract, flexible working, onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.