HR Business Partner
- Preston, Lancashire
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Private Sector
- Contract type
HR Business Partner
Your new company
Are you looking for your next HR career opportunity? Working for a global organisation that provides end to end supply chain management services across the UK and overseas, this organisation are seeking a skilled generalist HR Business Partner to join a developing, ever changing organisation with a drive and strive for growth and people development.
Your new role
Acting as a Business Partner to specified areas, providing partnering support and driving commercially led HR decisions to enable the business to proactively deliver. Provide comprehensive and pragmatic operational ER/HR support and solutions as required in line with company policies and legal requirements. Deliver leadership/ people development and HR Policy training across the business. Implement the company health and well-being strategy in partnership with the Head of HR and HR team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Take the lead on TUPE as required prior to and following contract wins or acquisition
- Advise, guide and support line managers on a range of ER issues at all stages and complexity relating to employee relations, recruitment, engagement, performance, absence management, retention and development
- Lead on remuneration and benefits project for the organisation
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Level 5 or above or equivalent experience
- Thorough understanding of employment law
- Trade Union experience desirable but not essential
- Generalist HR remit with TUPE and strong ER experience
- Experience of providing advice to line managers on complex employee relations issues
- Ability to provide in-house training workshops
What you'll get in return
Opportunity to work within a changing, diverse environment, exposure to all areas of supply chain in a true generalist HR environment.
Generous annual leave entitlement
Access to bonus (dependant on company profits).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.