Senior HR Consultant
Senior HR Consultant, London, Human Resources and Personnel, £400 per day, 3 Month Contract.
The company I am working for are looking for an experienced HR Practitioner with strong people transition skills and familiarity and confidence with TUPE. The company outsource consultants to other businesses, so the final client is currently unknown. The company are also looking for someone who has operated within HR Operations, preferrably a candidate who has prior experience witin financial services. This is a 2-3 month contract, but with the number of large transformation projects the company have been administering within the past few months, it is likely there is every chance of growth and an extended contract. The position is based in London, and the daily rate is £400 per day.
General candidate requirements:
- TUPE background experience/solid understanding of TUPE concepts.
- HR operational experience essential.
- Experience of working within Financial Services preferable.
- Global and cultural awareness, with international or EMEA TUPE experience a plus but not essential.
- Knowledge/ability to run the end to end operational process of approximately 100 transferring employees globally, working alongside other departments and key individuals to facilitate the smooth transfer of staff affected onto existing HR and Payroll systems.
- Ability to advise on TUPE best practice.
- Production of relevant TUPE training materials (FAQ's etc)
- Project Management experience with proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Consultative approach with professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong IT skills.
For more information, please contact Leah at email@example.com