A new opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a reputable University located in Central London.
A large and dynamic University based in Central London.
The successful HR Administrator will be responsible for:
* First point of contact for any HR queries
* Advising on a range of lower level policies and procedures
* Recruitment coordination; posting job adverts, shortlisting candidates, meet and greet
* Managing the onboarding process; drafting offer letters & contracts, right to work checks, reference checks
* Payroll administration.
The successful HR Administrator must have:
* Previous experience in a HR Administrator/Assistant/Coordinator role
* Education sector background would be desirable.
A new opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a reputable University located in Central London. The role is to start immediately so they are looking for someone with no notice period.