Senior Pensions Executive - Up to £47,000 - Central London
Senior Pensions Executive - Big Four - Central London - Permanent - £42,000-£46,900
Your new company
One of the 'Big Four', providing professional service of the highest level.
Your new role
In your new role you will provide administrative support to the Pensions Management team. You will be in a team of 6 reporting to the Human Resources Director and will have a focus on the management of the relationships with the Board of Trustees.
Further responsibilities include:
- Assist in managing all matters relating to the operation of the Trustee Board
- Manage the ownership of the relationship with the Secretary of the Trustee and support them in managing the ongoing compliance obligations for Trustees
- Ensure professional delivery of services to members in accordance with best practice
- Being the key point of contact for any enquiries from members as well as for technical expertise for colleagues internally
- Monitor the Trustee budget and ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have at least 3 years of Pensions Experience (In-house or Consultancy) as well as substantial exposure to Trustees and the ability to manage small projects. You will have strong relationship building, analytical and communications skills and excellent attention to detail. Confidence in carrying out small presentations is also desirable. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office, notably in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.