Learning & Development & Internal Communications Co-Ordinator
Learning & Development & Internal Communications Co-Ordinator, perm, Nottingham, £22,000
Your new company
A large retail organisation with a head office in Nottingham.
Your new role
As the Learning & Development & Internal Communications Co-Ordinator your role will include the following:
- Delivery of our Corporate Induction Programme.
- Liaising with new employees and their Line Managers to ensure we give the best welcome to our Colleagues as they join the business, supporting with planning and tracking of their induction ensuring all areas are signed off by the end of their probationary period.
- Planning and execution of Core-Calendar activities and Management Development Programmes
- Creation of content for our intranet and management of general day to day up dates to the intranet.
- Reporting on compliance training.
- Support various internal teams in the softening/ correct tone of voice and proof reading of colleague briefing documents.
- Produce monthly/ annual and any ad hoc reports across both functions as requested - including collection of data enabling us as a team to demonstrate ROI.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to plan, co-ordinate and edit copy for the quarterly newsletter.
- Provide general support to the wider L&D & Comms team with printing, project work and undertake any special projects as requested by the Head of Learning & Development & Internal Communications.
- Support the organisation with key events such as celebrations and internal Boulevard Broadcasts.
- Track department spends against budget using the cost tracker.
- Raise purchase orders and follow the purchase order process end to end ensuring all spends are in-line with department budgets.
What you'll need to succeed
* You'll have worked with social media-based apps before
* You are familiar with Outlook/ Windows 365
* You'll have experience working with eLearning platforms
* You're great at working with others … always being helpful and providing support
* You've got the knack for presenting information in a way that's clear and accessible
* You're driven and take ownership of your role
What you'll get in return
A great role within a vibrant organisation with lots of room for development!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.