Your new company
A forward-thinking charity that supports people to fulfil their potential through specialist employment, mental health and supported living services
Your new role
To provide a professional and efficient HR support service. Main responsibilities and duties are stated below:
- Assist with day to day HR operations and act as first point of contact for HR queries
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation and other routine company reporting by providing relevant data (absences, staff changes etc.)
- Recruitment advertising
- Arrange shortlisting and interviews
- Obtain references and complete other background checks as required
- Preparation of offer letters and new contract paperwork
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Assist with other HR processes such as grievance procedures, performance appraisal
- Process amendment to contract requests and leavers in accordance with agreed procedures
- Assist with coordinating staff training and renewals,
- To undertake any other duties, which fall broadly within the scope of this role which is of a similar level of responsibility.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience in administrative or similar role. Organised and able to manage deadline and prioritise. Good communication & IT skills.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for one of the leading charities in the UK. You will be working closely with the Director of Finance and Corporate Services to act as the first point of contact for employee requests and HR queries. This is a varied and rewarding role, expected to last 3 months+ with a competitive rate of pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.