- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £42000 - £48000 per annum + plus benefits
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
HR Manager - Watford - £42-48,000 plus benefits
Our client is looking for a HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This is a broad role working with the CEO and CFO as a partner in driving the business agenda. The responsibilities of the role are varied which includes Global business and values, capability building, talent management, performance management (PMS, KPIs/KRA, reward system.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:-
- Partnering the Business/Functions in all OD/HR interventions globally
- Develop and implement globally a Talent Management strategy
- Facilitate a robust PMS/KRA system
- Drive Leadership Development
- Active role along with the Senior Manages in establishing a high performance culture
- Provide support and guidance for managers and staff on HR issues - performance, disciplinaries and grievances
- Oversee the recruitment process
- Responsible for managing Inductions and On-boarding
- Managing employee benefits packages
It is essential that you have the following experience:
- Full or Part CIPD
- Experience of PMS system is essential.
- Experience of working in a global multi-site organisation
- Proven knowledge of operational and development HR
- Experience of providing and analysing Management Information
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This role will involve some travel (UK and Internationally)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.