Learning & Development Manager
- Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Learning & Development, Training Manager
- Job Level
- Private Sector
- Contract type
A permanent Learning & Development Manager role based near to Bromsgrove
Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting new position for an L&D Manager, to build a learning and development function within their organisation. The organisation is growing and ambitious, this a fantastic opportunity to have a real impact on the continued success of the business and it's people.
Your new role
The Learning & Development Manager will develop and implement the L&D strategy across the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include -
- Partner leadership teams to design L&D solutions to support business objectives and challenges
- Development of leadership programme - for established managers and future leaders
- Design the company induction and ongoing company training plan
- Design an elearning platform with training programmes to support ongoing internal career pathways
- Develop and manage Graduate and Intern Development programmes
- Create product based user guides and supporting documentation
- Design and deliver an ongoing programme of soft skills and behavioural based training
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful candidates will be experienced Learning & Development Managers, with strong experience of developing L&D strategies, the design and deliver of L&D programmes, business partnering and L&D project work. Previous experience of building or overhauling an L&D team would be key to success. Candidates must have broad training exposure including management development, soft skills, product training, elearning and software based training. Previous people management experience is also highly desirable.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.