Your new company
This role sits within a Software company whose product is designed to maximise organisational sales performance. Based in impressive offices in the City, they are looking for a contract resource to join them and support their Corporate recruitment.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for managing full-lifecycle recruitment process in alignment with company hiring strategy, with a strong emphasis on Sales hiring (entry thorough enterprise level candidates)
- Responsible for reviewing, proofing, formatting, and posting jobs to various job boards and coordinating internal postings
- Manage the influx of applicants, including resume screening, candidate communication, and sorting. Ensure positive candidate experience on all fronts
- Utilize strong sourcing and recruiting methods to proactively identify and attract top-quality passive talent
- Maximize network, social media presence, professional sites and other unique methodologies to build candidate pipeline
- Conduct initial screening calls with candidates to assess fit and educate them on the company and the interview process
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers and Department Heads to conduct intake meetings, confirm interview teams, gather feedback, and guide towards a decisive and final hiring decision
- Possess strong international client relationship management skills; ability to serve as a consultant by understanding external market, competitive landscape and aligning to business needs
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, while maintaining candidate quality
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience through consistent follow up communication and feedback
What you'll need to succeed
You will need a minimum of four years of recruitment experience (blend of internal and agency), as well as extensive experience in recruiting sales staff, ideally within a software business or related industry.
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to support an impressive and growing organisation through a period of change, and develop your recruitment skill set in a fast paced and dynamic role and environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.