Early Careers Manager
An innovative and diverse Design and Consultancy firm, they specialise in multimillion pound regeneration programmes across the world. Some of their completions include some of the world's tallest structures and architectural feats. They will be looking to grow exponentially over the next few years as they hope to change their graduate recruitment scheme to an early careers rotational program. This also includes adding a year on year graduate headcount of between 100 to 150 graduates.
As an Early Careers Manager, you'll be tasked with:
- building the employment brand through targeted educational institutions
- strengthening early careers recruitment practices by collaborating with stakeholders and third party vendors
- having a digital and content driven approach to boost recruitment activity
- working with Apprenticeship providers to support the Apprentice recruitment process
- working with the Learning & Development team to maximise the value of the Work Experience Programme as a source of talent into the business
The company are spearheading a change management process to early careers hiring, therefore this role with have great accountability in order to drive the delivery of change.
- A strong experience within the early careers management space, having successfully driven the recruitment process of large-scale graduate recruitment program
- A forward-thinking mindset, with the ability to adapt and contribute to change management
- Stakeholder management experience
- University Degree or equivalent qualifications
Central London, Croydon or Manchester
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.