The HR IS Implementation Specialist will proactively manage the systems and prioritise the delivery of continuous improvement activities.
Part of the wider HR team, this role will work with stakeholders throughout this FinTech business, to manage a large systems implementation project, and then ongoing module changes.
Industry leader in Financial Technology.
The HR IS Implementation Specialist will be charged with maintaining the configuration of the HR systems suite, integrations and case management system. Other responsibilities would include -
- Manage new implementations/integration and upgrading projects including implementation, testing and roll out.
- Recommend system and process improvements and maintain and establish new process definitions.
- Responsible for the build, edit and testing of process and other changes made to HR system configuration.
- Work collaboratively across HR, Operations, Business Transformation and wider business and manage the change request process for any change requests.
- Act as System Admin for all HR systems and manage the governance of systems security and systems controls.
- Manage relationships with the all relevant vendors.
- Support management information for HR, Executive Committee and business more widely from data held in one or more of the HR systems.
The HR IS Implementation Specialist will possess -
- Experience maintaining testing and/or configuring HR Systems - Sage People experience preferred.
- Experience of managing change control and system governance.
- Proven ability to provide insights and recommendations on all aspects of HR Operations.
- Highly numerate, ability to interpret data and assess cost implications.
- Experience of supporting a multi-region organisation
Up to £50k + Benefits