Oakleaf Partnership are excited to be working with a growing and forward thinking retail brand based in Dublin to find a fantastic Head of L&D. It will be a 12 month fixed term contract covering a maternity leave.
In this role it is essential that you are a highly experienced L&D professional, with strong experience of leading others in designing, developing & measuring solutions that build organisational capability.
You will be ensuring that there is the best in class L&D strategy linked to the wider functional strategy for all levels of the organisation that facilitates commercial performance & personal improvement of our people right across the global organisation.
It is essential that you are a thought leader and expert in your field who can build a strong learning culture in the digital world.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Learning and Development, related discipline or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
- 15+ years' experience with at least 5 year at leadership level
- Deep understanding of performance support and understanding capability needs
- Knowledge of progressive learning technology including video creation, elearning, vlogs etc
- Must possess outstanding consultative abilities and interpersonal skills across all levels of stakeholders.
- Proven track record of collaborating with business and functional teams to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions.
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices and training methodology; that includes trends, current learning technologies, assessment and measurement tools is preferred.
- Ability to motivate employees to solve complex, problems across functional areas of the business.
- High level of cultural competence, emotional intelligence and experience working across cultures is critical; a second language is a bonus.
- Highly collaborative, inclusive, and skilled at effectively working across different teams.
- Problem solver with the creativity, tenacity and resilience to anticipate, solve and mitigate problems as they come up.
- Strong project/portfolio management discipline with excellent personal organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create and implement innovative ideas, finding creative ways to mitigate barriers
- In-depth knowledge and a proven track record of delivering a L&D strategy in a large business.
- Experience in engaging board level stakeholders and influencing strategy at a Senior Level.
I would be delighted to have a further conversation with those who are interested, please apply and I will be in touch.