Talent Acquisition Specialist - 12 month contract
Talent Acquisition Specialist needed to look after all recruitment needs for a large technology company that works closely with RPO and agency support.
One of the larges companies in their industry. They operate in more than 150 countries and employ nearly 6,000 people globally. Our steady growth has come organically, through a dedication to innovation and strategic partnerships, as well as from savvy acquisitions.
* Looking after RPO & contingent workforce programme in EMEA region
* Managing TA processes and projects across 21 countries in the region.
* Working on deepening the relationship with our recruitment partners & business in order to provide exceptional service.
* Day to day management of RPOs and agency providers.
* Managing executive hiring in the region across all disciplines
* Ensuring successful onboarding, enhanced end to end resourcing processes and improved compliance ie regulatory by flagging up risks, exposures and working with legal to minimize it
* Advising stakeholders on best employment practices to help them achieve successful hire.
* Working with regional heads including Rewards, HR & Business Leaders to improve processes
* Value add projects e.g running implementation of global background check provider in EMEA.
* Constantly working on process improvement and streamlining wherever possible
* Monitoring recruitment costs to ensure target savings are met.
* Dealing with all escalations and working as a catalyst to resolve them quickly and efficiently either independently or through engaging relevant stakeholders.
* Hands-on approach especially in area of intake sessions for contingent workforce to assure right classification and documentation is issued.
* Being a go to person for all system related questions and processes.
* Background checks - reviewing background checks and working on resolving any discrepancies. Working with a background check provider on compliance and results improvement.
* Working with procurement and legal team to sign up global supplier
* Regular presentation of recruitment reports' analysis to Senior HR team
* Management of annual blanket POs for RPO.
*You are a clear communicator with strong social skills and the ability to lead multiple projects across multiple business lines in a rapidly changing environment.
* Demonstrable track record of developing & influencing recruiting standard methodologies and implementation of those practices across client groups.
* Ability to work with senior level candidates and hiring managers
* Excellent Organizational skills
* Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
* Can lead through change with little supervision and work independently
* Self-motivated, positive and flexible outlook
* High commitment to excellence and customer service
* Ability to meet deadlines.
£230 per day Ltd or £200 per day PAYE or £340k - £45k FTC for 12 months