Our client is a market leading accounting, tax and advisory practice are they are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to come in on a permanent basis within their head office located in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a payroller with previous experience of working within a client facing role with either bureau or private practice
- Prepare clients weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly and annual PAYE in a consistently timely and accurate manner
- Have up to date knowledge of all payroll legislation including SSP, SMP, Tax, NI, Manual calculations, RTI, Auto enrolment etc
- Preparing wage slips and producing monthly and annual PAYE returns on behalf of clients
- Payroll technical knowledge - prepare payrolls from start to finish for portfolio of clients and respond to client queries.
- Provide information in relation to auto enrolment pension schemes.
- Tax year end processes - run tax year end routines from start to finish
- Previous experience working with either a bureau or private practice
- Ability to manage both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUP and Pivots)
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team as well as autonomously.
Call today for more information on this new exciting role!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.