Senior Payroll Administrator
Great opportunity to join a stable payroll team in Hemel Hempstead as a Senior Payroll Administrator.
The client is a market leader in the Consultancy industry and is currently looking to appoint a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team in Hemel Hempstead.
To provide an effective and efficient end to end payroll service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of agreed service. Respond to requests, queries and complaints from external customers in a friendly and efficient manner so as to enhance customer loyalty. To provide support to the Payroll Team Leader to ensure an excellent quality service to the client base and continuously improve the processes and service provided year on year.
The successful candidate:
- Maintains a working knowledge of current statutory and legislative compliance, keeping abreast of all changes through publications, websites and seminar
- Ensures data is received in the right format and in time to complete payrolls to agreed deadline
- Ensures all Payroll Processes and Procedures are documented and updated regularly
- Handles complex payroll queries escalated from the client
- Completes and owns payroll processing cycle for allocated customers
- Calculates, prepares and transmits manual payments and third party disbursements.
- Provides and maintains regular data/statistics/reports to provide to the Payroll Team Leader
- ·Basic numeracy skills
·Experience of customer handling skills (by telephone, face to face and written contact)
·Sound Payroll knowledge and experience
·PC literacy - Word and Excel (basic level)
·Knowledge of payroll systems
Competitive salary, career progression, benefits, parking