Management consultancy Recruiter £40,000 Permanent, London
Your new company
International management consultancy firm spread across Europe and Asia are seeking an experienced Internal Recruiter to take responsibility across consulting, business services, and project function vacancies. With modern offices based in the heart of London you will work closely with a team of Recruiters reporting to the Recruitment Manager.
Your new role
In your new role you will be responsible for all the internal recruitment primarily focused on creative agency work and European policy space.
- Full end to end recruitment, managing the vacancies, dealing with hiring managers, job posting, shortlisting candidates, coordinating interviews and on boarding.
- You will be involved with stream lining the recruitment process, improving and embedding internal system,s and building capacity of internal staff.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders across the business and become a trusted advisor.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 years minimum in recruitment either agency or internal
- Experience recruiting across a number areas including creative/Digital
- Experience in medium to high volume recruitment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, another European language beneficial
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.