Based in South Aberdeen for a Food manufacturing business for a permanent HR Manager role.
Primary processing site.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Provide first-line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Support the recruitment process - this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
- Carry out new starter inductions.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- To be successful in this role you will need to have generalist HR experience within a highly commercial and fast paced environment.
- Experience of working in a site environment is key.
- You will have strong communication, influencing and guidance skills with experience of operating alongside business stakeholders.
- We are looking for candidates who can tailor their approach with confidence in their decision making and the delivery of their objectives.
- You will hold at least your Certificate in HR Practice and be working or aiming to work towards Chartered Membership of the CIPD and have proven experience including, managing disciplinaries, grievance, employee engagement and advising on performance management approaches.
- Immediately available or available at short notice
- Mon to Fri (8.30am until 5pm)