Dynamic and innovative Bio Tech business are seeking an interim Learning and development Manager for a 12-month contract. This position will see you play a key role in the delivery of the People Development plan. Designing and implementing a cohesive L&D strategy which drives culture change, high performance and support the broader aims of the business.
Day to day you will:
- Deliver innovative leadership development initiatives - working 1:1 with senior leadership
- Work with senior leadership - upskilling on having difficult conversations surrounding performance management
- Design and facilitate toolkits and training sessions
- Partner with Directors to implement the L&D strategy and plan, focusing on both local and pan-organisation learning needs
- Develop and roll out phase two of our e-learning management plan
- Lead L&D budget management including 2019/20 budget setting/ allocation
You will have a strong commercial background and will ideally have experience working within global organisations. You will be confident in your approach with excellent stakeholder engagement. Due to the urgency of this role you will need to be immediately available or on short notice.