Across an assigned area of the business, the HR Partner will be responsible for driving and delivering the people plan, change projects and the HR customer experience. This is a standalone role based on site in Northamptonshire and will require the ability to work autonomously.
Our client is an FMCG company who have been running for over 50 years. They have a strong passion for the quality of the products they deliver, the service they provide for their customers and the values the company was built on and still operates by today. The company supplies produce to a variety of clients from independent businesses to national operations.
As the HR Partner, in this standalone role you will be based on site in Northamptonshire and be responsible for delivering the people plan for the business. You will have the opportunity to support management by partnering with them and coaching them on how to lead their people. As the HR Partner you will have an opportunity to develop your career within this business.
Key responsibilities of the HR Partner include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support and guidance on people matters to ensure good commercial decisions are made
- Develop and maintain robust relationships with the central HR teams to deliver a professional service to your assigned business area
- Where required implement organisational design and change in line with best practice
- Talent management and succession planning; upskilling management to create a pool of talent through workforce planning
- Delivering the customer HR experience through generalist HR activity
- Utilising people analytics to recognise local and regional trends
- Upskill, coach and train line management on various aspects of HR
Our client is looking for someone with generalist HR experience in a site based role, you will ideally be someone who thrives on working in a fast paced environment and has the resilience and drive to get things done.
If you are a commercially astute individual who is engaging and wants to work within a people centric environment where you have the ability to make changes for the better and make a difference every day then this could be the opportunity for you.
Key skills and experience required include:
- Generalist HR experience
- Experience of working in a site based role
- Strong knowledge and understanding on current and upcoming employment law
- Experience of partnering with mid to senior management in an operational environment
- Experience of working in the FMCG industry would be highly beneficial
- CIPD qualified
- Based within a commutable distance to the site in Corby, Northamptonshire
Competitive basic salary + additional benefits