Reporting to a Head of Department (Talent) in the London HR Team, the Talent Business Partner willsupport with execution of Cleveland Clinic London's (CCL) HR agenda. The Talent Partner will support with the execution of an aggressive hiring plans coupled with projects such Careers Website, Branding & Marketing, RPO operational support and Workforce Planning.
A leading, global private medical business based in Central London.
As the HRBP for Talent the role responsibilities will be:
* Leads talent management initiatives which focus on careers branding, attracting, recruiting and
developing talent; aligns, engages, measures and rewards performance
* Supports Head of Talent with oversight of the RPO programme to achieve CCL's hiring plan
* Support, guide and challenge business leaders with their Recruitment and establishment
* Applies understanding of the business unit to develop action plans for appropriate response
* Makes recommendations on identified opportunities for process improvement
* Reviews and analyzes human resources metrics on productivity, turnover, vacancy rates,
employee engagement etc. to identify trends and proactively assesses the work climate.
Demonstrable experience of working in a complex HR function at 'Partner' level or equivalent
* Demonstrable track record of progression within Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function
with experience of volume resourcing
* Previous experience working for (in-house) HR Talent Acquisition or complex RPO Partner model
essential, and multiple roles (or equivalent progression) in an HR Talent Acquisition function is
* Demonstrable experience of managing strategic projects and delivering successful outcomes
* Previous experience of working within private healthcare (desirable)
£50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits