Corporate Social Responsibility Advisor
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £35000 - £38000 per annum
- MM 1113732
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Our client is a global law firm with head offices in London, and offices around six different continents. They have just been awarded numerous awards for their success within the legal sector and strong focus on implementing new initiatives with regards to Corporate Social Responsibility. With the firm having such a strong international presence they are really focused on not only building memorable relationships with their clients but also the communities they work within. This is a really exciting opportunity for a Global CSR & Inclusion Advisor to join a close knit team and really seeing first hand results of the work they put in.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Advisor within the CSR space to join a growing London based team. You will be focusing on ensuring all aspects of the firms diversity and inclusion, community and charitable activity, pro bono work and some aspects of our environmental responsibilities. As a Global CSR & Inclusion Advisor you will be reporting directly to the Global CSR & Inclusion Manager. Day-to-day responsibilities will include supporting and managing projects and championing the firm's CR&I strategy, as well as managing some day to day activities of the CR&I team.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Degree educated or relevant HR qualifications
- Current explicit experience of Corporate Social Responsibility and developing and implementing CR&I projects
- Experience of diversity and inclusion is highly desirable
- Experience of a global professional service firm/environment
- First class analytical, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Naturally a huge passion and enthusiasm for CSR is required
If this looks like the right opportunity for you contact Luke Van Rooyen at Frazer Jones - LukeVanRooyen@Frazerjones.com as he will talk you through this fantastic role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.