HR Service Centre Manager - Enfield - £45-50,000 plus benefits
Our client is a commercial organisation that is looking for a HR Service Centre Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the HR Director, will you provide a customer focused HR administrative support service and act as the interface into the business where you will ensure delivery of all core HR processes.
You will be responsible for:-
- Design and delivery of HR transactional service
- Manage the team
- Build and maintain professional partnerships
- Proactively review the effectiveness of the service
- Develop and monitor HR operating procedures
- Provide high quality and consistent HR advice and end to end HR transactional services
- Monitor escalation of queries
You will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified
- Strong Employment Law knowledge
- Proven experience of delivering generalist HR services in a complex organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management experience is essential
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.