Workforce Planning Manager
£70,000 - £75,000
An exciting opportunity to play a key part of the development and growth of the team. You will also be responsible for the leadership and development of a key area of the business, reviewing, and delivering recommendations and improvements to transform the performance and planning function.
There is a core requirement for the team to balance the business need and priorities of different stakeholder groups against the backdrop of cost, efficiency and regulatory / compliance constraints whilst maintaining effective operational training plans.
- Numerical dexterity - the ability to analyse, interpret data to drive planning recommendations / decisions, create compelling visuals and informed conclusions.
- Aptitude for process improvement - a strong interest in continuous improvement with a focus on simplification.
- Ability to communicate complexity effectively and strong stakeholder management skills to a senior level, across a wide portfolio of stakeholders.
- Macro-modelling capability to assist in scenario evaluation.
- Able to see the significance of actions on the wider picture and their implications ("joining the dots")
- People management - ability to lead a team gaining functional alignment, driving individual accountability in delivering the above objectives whilst implementing tactical and strategic change.
- Confident and balanced decision maker who is willing to challenge.
- Technically competent and able to manage systems issues with the support of Group IT and respective supplier.
If you are a strong Workforce Planning Manager and you are available immediately, please don't hesitate to apply!