A property investment company is looking for an HR Manager to join their team for a 10-month maternity cover.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Advise and support people managers in relation to any formal HR procedure including; disciplinaries, grievances, redundancies etc
- Undertake new starter inductions and provide ongoing support to employees in their first few months
- Supporting the business with recruitment requirements - identifying recruitment needs, drafting suitable job specs, liaising with agencies and providing general support where required throughout the recruitment process
- Overall management of the monthly payroll process, ensuring the data is accurate and uploaded effectively
- Report into and support the HR Director with HR initiatives, projects or transactional work such as TUPE transfers
- Undertake IT training where required and at all times ensure that your understanding and skill level regarding the company's IT systems are up to date.
This person will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have a good understanding of employment legislation
- Have experience in a professional services environment, ideally property
- Have excellent IT skills
- Be experienced wit HR systems
- Be both confident and enthusiastic - have a real passion for HR
If interested and your experience aligns, please apply directly.