UK&I Benefits Manager
- Morson International
- St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- £55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Job Level
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
My client is looking for an experienced Benefits Manager to join their Reward team in St Albans, you will look after a small team which deals with the day to day administration of the Company's employee benefits schemes in the UK & I.
This role is a fixed term position expected to run until April 2020 at least.
The Benefits Manager will be responsible for pro-actively seeking solutions to administration issues, working closely with payroll, HR and finance teams as well as the outsourced administrators and you will be responsible for the day to day managerial and operational activities of the benefits schemes. As the Benefits Manager you should have a proven technical performance on a range of benefit related matters including broking of medical benefits and risk benefits. You will need to be fully conversant with the Company's benefit programme and its interaction with payroll and HCM platforms.
The position will report to the Rewrd Director and be a key member of the Reward & Benefits team.
- Oversee and check the monthly and annual data from flexible benefits provider for purposes of updating provider, payroll and HR systems, working within tight deadlines
- People manager and coach for the benefits specialists within the team
- Working closely with the flex benefits provider, co-ordinate the annual flex enrolment exercise including site design, benefit broking, data feeds into the site, pre launch testing of site, data requirements and post enrolment reporting.
- Ensure team operates within its budget and all invoices are received,coded and processed in a timely fashion
- Maintain responsibility for life assurance, private medical and long term disability scheme including medical underwriting and claims processing
- Ensure benefits meet legal and contractual requirements
- Specialist point of contact and escalation for complex queries and issues relating to any of the employee benefit schemes
- Support special projects/requests assigned as needed to support benefits or other HR initiatives
- Develop strong relationships with the HR team, finance, third party administrators and others to ensure successful operation of programmes