Working as part of the Global Employee Relations Team and project team, The Employee Relations Manager will work on a large-scale relocation programme which will see the organisation take a huge step in realising their ambitions, values and brand.
Our client is a global organisation based in London
The key responsibilities include:
- To develop, manage and deliver the employee relations plan for relocating employees before autumn 2020
- Work with the wider members of the team, Reward, to ensure that any Reward aspects related to the move are an integrated part of the project plan
- Develop supporting materials, briefings etc for managers and HR colleagues to aid consultation
- Review and revise identified ER policies relevant to enabling a successful transition to the new building
- Support the implementation of a confidential hotline and management of case work.
We're looking for a candidate with the following skills and expeirence:
- Sound knowledge of employee relations policies and procedures
- Experience of advising and supporting redundancy consultation in the public sector
- Experience of managing large scale relocations
- Ability to analyse and draw reasoned conclusions from data
- Up to date knowledge and application of UK employment legislation, including awareness of working in different jurisdictions
- Associate CIPD (Level 7 Diploma) or equivalent level of experience
7 Month Contract, salary package £44-48,000 dependant on experience plus bonus, competitive pension & excellent benefits