Annapurna have recently partnered with a high-growth technology start up company to find a HR and Recruitment Administrator to join the team on a 6 month fixed term contract. This role is remote working.
The HR and Recruitment Administrator will work within a busy and proactive HR department and provide administrative support to the HR and Recruitment function, particularly related to updating staff records, inputting HR related data onto the HR and Payroll systems, recruitment etc.
- Ensuring timely and accurate data input, working to specific timescales, demonstrating a high attention to detail.
- Calculating manual payroll and pension adjustments (including LGPS and Teachers Pension).
- Acting as a point of contact/representative for the wider HR/Recruitment team and demonstrating a high level of customer service.
- Dealing with queries over the phone and in writing. Taking a shared responsibility for administrative tasks.
- A strong level of both written and verbal English is required, candidates will be expected to be able to demonstrate their confidence to speak to a range of staff, managers and external contacts.
Experience working in a similar administrative role
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.