Are you an experienced recruitment professional with a passion for direct sourcing of candidates and delivery of a high quality recruitment service to the business?
If this sounds like you then we are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Specialist to join our London office. This role will have primary responsibility for filling the recruitment needs of specified business support departments (which could include IT, Marketing, Finance, Business Services, Research & Library and Risk), and will also work with the Resourcing Manager and Senior Resourcing Manager to support the strategic recruitment needs of the business as a whole.
Role and responsibilities
- Direct responsibility for managing the end-to-end recruitment process for specific support departments (currently Finance, Business Services and Marketing) and potentially to provide assistance in other departments or areas of the business
- Work closely with the Resourcing Manager to develop and deliver a resourcing strategy for support recruitment, with a particular focus on direct sourcing
- Attend interviews and lead assessment centres to provide HR input into process
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that is in line with business requirements and the talent/people agenda
- Manage the day-to-day recruitment agency relationships and the recruitment agency performance review process.
- Produce resourcing MI and regularly report back to the relevant HR Manager/ Recruiting Manager to ensure they remain updated.
- Provide recruitment advice and guidance (including sharing market intelligence) to Line Managers and HR Business teams.
- Work closely with the recruitment administration team in Belfast to ensure the end to end recruitment process is accurate, efficient and fit for purpose and to manage the new joiner process and ensure an exceptional candidate experience for all new joiners
- Manage and host the new joiner induction and on-boarding process for hires in London on a rotational basis
- Support the Resourcing Manager and Senior Resourcing Manager on strategic recruitment initiatives alongside other Recruitment Specialists, including for example:
- direct sourcing
- development of employer brand and marketing materials
- PSL recruitment agency management
- promoting and developing our applicant tracking system globally
- improving global consistency of approach to recruitment
- training line managers/interviewers in London and internationally
- supporting international recruitment campaigns
- induction content
- management information
- Experience of managing recruitment campaigns within a complex matrix and busy environment, ideally within professional services environment (legal is a plus), although other sectors will be considered.
- Experience of leading and managing business support staff recruitment campaigns is essential.
- Can demonstrate success embedding direct sourcing methods, developing talent pipelines for support staff and reducing recruitment costs
- Ability to add value to an already established team
- Experience of leading and managing projects around process improvement and innovation
- Experience of online candidate applicant tracking systems. Experience of using IBM Kenexa Brassring is desirable
- Strong interviewing experience, and an understanding of different assessment methodologies
- Strong judgment and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with and influence senior members of the firm including partners
- Can demonstrate working with a highly collaborative approach
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and prioritise
- Ability to build rapport with candidates quickly
- Demonstrates a collaborative approach to their work
Additional information - External
Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. By turning our insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions, we’ve earned a place at the forefront of our industry. Our lawyers are leaders in their field – and the same goes for our support teams. Ambitious, driven and open to fresh perspectives, we find innovative new ways to deliver our services and maintain our reputation for excellence, in all that we do.
The nature of law is changing and with that change brings unique opportunities. With our collaborative working culture, flexibility, and a commitment to your progress, we build rewarding careers. By joining our global team, you are supported by colleagues from around the world. If you’re ready for a new challenge, it’s time to seize the opportunity.