Oakleaf are working alongside a global media and entertainment company based in London who are looking for a Compensation Analyst to assist with a wide variety of Compensation activity and projects for 12 months.
As a Compensation Analyst you will be reporting into the Reward Lead - your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and developing the company's approach to salary benchmarking
- Involvement in the annual salary review
- Provide insight and identify changes in the Reward market practices
- Building insights from data and reporting on things such as Gender Pay Gap
- Preparing recommendations for pay range increases and cost modelling
The ideal candidate will:
- Strong Reward experience with a particular focus on compensation
- Proven analytical background, reporting on Reward related activity
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Ideally was involved in the annual salary review
This is an exciting opportunity to diversify your skillset and take your career to the next level!
If this could be of interest please do not hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 7672 or firstname.lastname@example.org