My client, an innovative financial services business in Central London are looking to recruit an HR Administrator on a 6 month temp-perm basis. Partnering with an experienced Head of HR, this role will be responsible for providing support across operations, benefits, ER, talent management and recruitment. This person will also take ownership of office management tasks and a lead on key HR projects across the firm.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare HR documents - contracts, letters and maintain up to date templates
- Manage on/off boarding process, updating the organisation chart as required
- Accurate day to day management of a new HR system, including all data input and MI reporting
- General support across talent management, employee relations, benefits and recruitment
- Benefits administration including query and invoice management
- End to end recruitment
- Lead for Work experience & Internship events/placements
- Schedule and complete end of probation reviews and letters
- Take notes on any employee relations issues that arise i.e. disciplinary, grievances etc.
- Oversight of absence and sickness
- Get involved in HR Projects as and when required i.e. GDPR, launching of new funds, SMCR
- Assist the Head of HR with the HR agenda i.e. objective setting, mid-year reviews, appraisal process, salary and bonus rounds, benefit renewals, contracts etc.
This person will be/have:
- Experience working in a corporate office environment - office management would be beneficial
- Strong administrative skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Competent using Microsoft Office packages
- A 'can do' and professional attitude
- Excellent communicator at all levels
If this HR Administrator vacancy is of interest, please get in touch or apply directly.