Graduate Recruiter Fixed Term Contract
A Leading and innovative law frim requires an experienced Graduate Recruiter to assist the Graduate and Intern team.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Providing world-class hiring manager and candidate experiences by coordinating all recruiting logistics including scheduling interviews; liaising with internal executive support staff; arranging on- and off-site video conferences; ordering catering; confirming meetings with candidates; and booking off-site meeting space, as needed.
- Ensuring that our applicant tracking system is updated and that all candidate records are complete and accurate.
- Providing administrative support for the weekly blog post and other companywide Talent Acquisition communications.
- Assisting with the writing and formatting of internal and external job descriptions.
- Working closely with the wider HR community and business managers/leaders to successfully close open positions including the drafting of offer letters.
- Logs applicant details in Taleo and maintains records throughout the hiring process; responsible for the preparation of all relevant Taleo notices and other documentation for new hires. Compiles statistics of interviews, offers made, rejections, offers declined and all other lateral recruiting records.
- Greets and escorts interviewees as needed.
- Set up and manage vacancies on online graduate recruitment system.
- Organise, attend and run all assessment centres to include but not limited to:
- Set up of all assessment centres and manage the process through all stages on the system, keep all parties updated and deal with all enquiries.
- Produce and collate all necessary paperwork for each day.
- Arrange HR representatives and current Trainees to attend required elements of the day.
- Act as an assessor for group exercises.
- Introduce and mark the written exercises.
- Arrange for reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Prepare and provide detailed feedback for all rejected applicants over the telephone in a timely manner.
- Take a lead in running assessment centres as required.
- Provide first line advice to all internal and external parties.
- Schedule all post-assessment centre interviews and take part in these as a shared responsibility with the Graduate Recruitment & Development Manager.
- Manage the administrative process around training contract offers to include but not limited to:
- Produce offer letters and contracts for future starters.
- Take up references and checking academic certificates.
- Technical skill: intermediate to advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred (or equivalent).
- Previous experience in a similar role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.