Reporting in to the Head of L&D, a European HQ bank is looking for a Learning Partner to join the HR team based in London. This will be a broad strategic and operational Learning, Talent & Projects orientated role as part of a small & collaborative team.
As a Learning & Development Partner, operating within this international financial services business, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Head of L&D, Head of HR and Business Heads to support the design and delivery of the L&D strategy across the bank for the UK (covering a number of offices).
- Operating as an internal L&D Consultant advising the business in all matters learning & talent.
- Helping to design, roll out, facilitate and deliver Learning Programmes / Training (soft and technical e.g. conduct rules in FS) working with external vendors.
- Managing Leadership Development programmes.
- Managing the competency framework within the organisation.
- Driving forward Talent Management, Succession Planning and Mapping working with the Business and HR on performance management and promotion processes.
- Managing Learning / Talent related projects; D&I, Employee Engagement, Org Design, Culture Change
You will be an accomplished Talent & Learning Partner / Learning Business Partner within another Financial Services / FCA regulated organisation. You will be comfortable operating in a relatively sizeable global matrix organisation. Training / Learning design and delivery as well as project management experience needed. Degree (2:1+) and / or CIPD preferred.
The organisation consists of circa 1000 employees across the UK, circa 600 of which are London based. The team consist of circa 15 in HR from a UK perspective.
If you interested in the Learning & Development Partner role with a global bank based in London, please apply directly.