Recruitment Coordinator - Tech
Are you looking to work within a faced paced, progressive tech brand?
Handle are partnering with an evolving Tech business who are looking for an experienced Talent Coordinator. Working closely with a small Team you will look after a high volume of interviews.
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communications skills with senior business stakeholders and maintain a strong customer-focused approach. You must be passionate about the company and be a brand ambassador to be successful in this role and ensure a positive candidate experience is given at all times as you will be supporting with recruitment days and company events. The business is looking for someone who has a mature approach and is naturally positive and energetic.
This company prides itself on their approachable and supportive environment making the company culture fun and a really interesting place to work.
- Schedule interviews with candidates; book rooms, get CVs ready for hiring managers and greet candidates on arrival
- Maintain the recruitment database
- Diary management
- Gather candidate documents (passports, visa etc)
- Be the go-to person for any recruitment queries
- Support the talent team on presentations so an advance knowledge of MS Office and PowerPoint is essential
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Be a brand ambassador and ensure their fantastic culture is maintained
If you are comfortable handling high level and high volume recruitment coordination and are looking for a new position in tech brand, this could be the ideal next role!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.