Fantastic opportunity to work with a brilliant team in L&D offering exciting career prospects.
An L&D Consultant working with a variety of clients from SMEs to major corporate blue chip businesses.
As the L&D Consultant, reporting in to the L&D Director, you will work closely with a varied portfolio of clients. Your aim will be to understand their needs, translate the client briefs, create and deliver relevant L&D content to inform, educate and develop the skill levels of all participants.
You will focus on originating content and developing masterclasses for mid to senior level people, with the training predominantly focused around leadership. The workshops and masterclasses can vary in terms of content and length of time from a 2 hour workshop to a 1 or 2 day long programme. Our client is also looking for someone who can design content for webinars and podcasts.
Key skills & experience required:
- Experience of creating, writing and delivering L&D content at mid to senior management level
- Experience of mentoring and coaching - ideally a certified coach
- Ability to consult with clients to effectively understand their needs
- Experience, knowledge or a keenness around online and virtual learning
- A HR background in addition to L&D experience would be advantageous
- Corporate experience is essential
- CIPD qualified is desirable
- Full driving license
£35,000 - £50,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
25 days holiday