Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- City of London, London
- £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Remote Worker - Senior Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client, a high-growth Tech company which is just about to go through their second round of investment, is looking to grow out their Talent Function.
They would like to take the talent function, which has doubled in size since January, is looking to achieve the same growth again by the end of the year.
They are looking for a hands-on Recruiter who can help with the aspired growth in an accelerated amount of time who can also lead the Talent Acquisition team.
- Proven experience of working in a high-growth technology, start-up business.
- A hands-on attitude to recruitment and an ability to directly source across Tech, Sales, Marketing and wider Corporate Functions.
- Experience of managing a team desirable.
- A pragmatic, can-do attitude and an ability to work at pace in a changing environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a remote basis (or in a communal work-space) for a company which is growing considerably and with big business aspirations.
If this sounds like it will suit your skill set and you meet all of the key requirements above, please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 for more information or email email@example.com with your CV.