An exciting, newly formed HR business partnering role for a global company. Work autonomously and establish your strategic ability in a growing team, with career progression opportunities.
A global FMCG company with employee wellbeing at it's forefront. Their person centred values are the cornerstone of their success. Forming a group of like-minded individuals leading the market in innovation and talent growth.
Their head office has strong commuter links from London and Surrey by train. Links by car are also strong and there is plenty of parking on site.
- Deliver HR initiatives to the highest standards, challenging HR norms
- Partner with the managers providing advice on all people matters across the employee life cycle
- When overseeing the exit interview process, collecting and analysing reports efficiently to time scales
- Driving culture and engagement through an effective and tangible well-being strategy
- Review policies and procedures ensuring they are kept up to date in line with current UK legislation
- Providing realistic, collaborative key performance indicators and insightful analysis
- Previous experience of business partnering in a HR role
- Excellent stake-holder communication and influencing skills across a diverse group
- Self-sufficient and driven individual who is resilient and flexible to changing circumstances
- Ability to be collaborate with the HR team and wider services such as payroll, recruitment, rewards and front-line employees
- Proven record of success in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Experience of successfully managing a variety of difficult and sensitive situations