Oil and Gas Recruitment Project Specialist
Your new company
I am currently looking for an interim Recruitment Specialist for a listed Oil company based in the City, to assist with the hiring of Contractors into the KRI. With operations starting in the region in late 2019 and over a 2-3 year period, the firm is looking to work with Drilling, HSE, Operations and Asset Managers to recruit excellent staff aligned with their predetermined Resource Plans.
The individual will provide comprehensive and expert recruitment support, reporting to and working on a daily basis with HR and Line Managers across multiple functions. The role presents an opportunity to be a part of building successful operations in the region.
Your new role
- Full management of the day-to-day running of International Contractor recruitment into KRI
- Work alongside local offices to support local hires
- Create interview tracking and candidate management systems
- Constant alignment to Resource Plans, including consideration of future localisation potential and therefore training/mentoring requirements
- Reviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Scheduling and supporting hiring managers with candidate interviews, including face to face, skype VCs
- Being the main point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process
- Ensuring the interview experience is seamless
- Managing candidate feedback and timescales with internal stakeholders
- Liaison with Hiring Managers, external providers and HR teams in London and Ankara
- Coordination with international offices
- Coordination of complex travel arrangements and logistics
- Creation of tracking reports to be presented to senior management including budgets
- Assistance with onboarding and induction plans
- Involvement with broader, related HR projects and tasks as required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate for this role will come from an oil and gas background, with extensive internal experience. They will have experience in international recruitment projects, ideally within the KRI, and experience in taking an organisation through agency tender. They will be available at short notice, with excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.