Interim HR Business Partner - 6 month contract
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £65000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A global Asset Management firm are currently looking to hire an interim HR Business Partner to support them on an interim basis for 6 months.
The global HR function is a team of 20 professionals located in various locations including Sydney, Hong Kong, Singapore, London and the US. The team's aim is to provide commercially focused advice and solutions to enable the business to achieve its strategy. An important part of this role is to interact on a regular basis with colleagues from around the world
HR Business Partner
- Provide commercial coaching, guidance and counsel to client groups and key stakeholders for all employee related matters, including but not limited to performance management, employee development and engagement, employee relations, headcount planning, recruitment and exit processes.
- Build strong relationships with department heads and act as a sounding board for them.
- Drive the implementation of key people initiatives and project work such as diversity and inclusion, learning and development, people and culture planning, remuneration review, etc.
- Work closely with people managers in the region to support talent acquisition / recruitment needs, ensuring appropriate agreements and commercial terms are in place for recruitment agencies.
- Provide advice and guidance to client groups on remuneration structures.
Organisational Change / Change Management
- Provide strategic and operational support on organisational change initiatives - including but not limited to organisational restructures (including managing the redundancy consultation process end-to-end), new system implementation, the implementation of regulatory changes, etc.
- Work in partnership with the business on these changes to provide commercial solutions, advising with a business mindset, not just HR mindset.
- Construct corporate business cases to facilitate approval for the proposed changes (as required).
- Manage challenging discussions with staff and support both staff and managers through processes.
- Ensure appropriate follow up and embedding of change initiatives is completed, with appropriate consideration of employee engagement initiatives that could be implemented.
- Engage and work in collaboration with the HR team globally on the change initiatives as relevant to their regions
- Provide guidance and support to junior team members on HR operations and processes.
- Take the lead on more complex operational requests where required.
- Support the Payroll and Benefits Manager and HR Administrator by providing updates on changes within client groups that will have an impact on timely payroll and benefits administration
he ideal candidate will ideally be CIPD or Degree qualified in Law / Employee Relations, HR, Finance, Business discipline or equivalent.
Previous experience within an end to end Global Human Resources function (preferred) and experience in an asset management or global financial services business (preferred).