A Brokerage and Investment Banking firm based in the city, have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join their growing HR team on a 6 month basis.
- Supporting the Head of HR to develop strategic relationships with Senior Managers
- Advising and engaging staff on HR policies and procedures
- First line advisory service to employees and line managers including ER issues
- End to end recruitment including; drafting job descriptions, job briefs, agency management, interview scheduling, coordinating feedback, offer management and updating the recruitment schedule.
- Assisting with the induction process including; new joiner paperwork, background checking, relevant departments notified and personnel files are created.
- Monitoring probationary periods and liaising with Senior Management on progress
- Managing all HR administration including personnel, electronic filing and tracking (spreadsheet based)
- Managing and maintaining payroll input each month
- Updating training records for all employees
- Reviewing, updating and coordinating the Appraisal process in conjunction with leadership input
- Providing support with ad hoc tasks or projects as needed- SMCR, IR35, Policy
- Excellent IT skills with experience of HR databases, MS Office Suite; notably excel
- Demonstrated successful delivery in an HR environment, preferably in a professional services environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines whilst maintaining a high attention to details at times
- Able to operate at space
- Resilient, mature and keen to deliver administrative tasks as much as the advisory elements
- Strong relationship builder with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience within a professional environment
If you are looking to work in a fast paced environment, in an incredibly varied HR generalist role please apply and email bethhicks@oakleafpartnership to discuss further.