Talent Acquisition Specialist (ITNS)
Your new company
The primary purpose of the Talent Acquisition Specialist role is to manage both external and internal experienced hiring and work with the business to identify, engage and attract talent to the organisation.
The role will sit within the IT&S team, and will work closely with stakeholders from the business, and the wider Talent Acquisition organisation to ensure that the talent strategy is realised, with particular focus on quality of hire, D&I and critical capabilities.
The role holder will operate as an expert advisor and coach to hiring managers enabling them to lead in a way that is consistent with leadership expectations. The role holder is responsible for:
- Delivery of experienced hiring demand across a defined area
- Working with the Sourcing & Attraction team to develop sourcing & attraction strategies
- Act as a discipline/ regional talent expert, both internally and externally, for their areas
- Provide Global connectivity to TA Discipline experts around the globe
- Lead/Support Global TA initiatives
- Link effectively with the Sourcing and Attraction team on critical hiring initiatives
- Provide insight to hiring manager on country/regional talent market
- Work with hiring manager to develop appropriate sourcing strategy
- Conduct role briefing and discuss benchmark internal/external profiles and assessment criteria with hiring manager
- Actively source internally using talent data and externally through targeted attraction activities
- Implement standard application and assessment process to improve efficiency and candidate experience
- Review CVs based on agreed assessment criteria and screen video interviews based on deep discipline-based knowledge or country/region knowledge)
What you will need to succeed:
You will need the following experience:
- Exposure to a complex matrixed organisation
- Experienced of recruiting IT and Securities based roles
- Available at short notice (less than one month)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.