- Winchester, Hampshire
- £25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
A great opportunity to make your mark as Internal Recruiter within a fantastic charitable organisation
We have an opportunity to join busy HR department as an internal recruiter handling a variety of high volume recruitment across multiple sites.
Were seeking an enthusiastic and positive recruiter from either an agency or in house recruitment / HR role.
You will be working as part of a small HR team but then engaging with managers across multiple sites coordinating the end to end recruitment process (circa 25-30 vacancies across care, support and back office). Key tasks
- Liaising & meeting with managers on sites to review vacancies and guide through recruitment process
- Prepare attractive adverts and promote them through web sites and job boards
- Develop appropriate candidate attraction strategy including Social media campaigns and supporting employer brand activities within community.
- Handling initial candidate applications and interest, promoting the organisation, values and employer brand.
- Managing Applicant Tracking systems
- Coordinating interviews with managers and ensuring appropriate documentation is provided for DBS processes
- Confirm job offers letters and coordinate new starter documentation.
- Coordinate on boarding and induction process with sites
- Hands on recruitment administration with the support of HR Administrator
You will have proven experience of high volume recruitment from either a recruitment agency or internal recruitment role. You will needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with managers of sites and to engage candidates with the employer brand
- Strong organisational skills
- Energy and enthusiasm for fast paced internal recruitment role and ability to promote an organisation
- Strong recruitment administration experience for end to end recruitment
This is a great opportunity to join a values based organisation which is family friendly and a strong sense of purpose and supporting people to enrich their lives.
35 Hours Per week
Flexible - with potential to work out of sites as needed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.